Witfontein Farm Guest House
WITFONTEIN is a working farm and welcomes you to experience a stay in the Karoo…
- We are on the R353 road between Fraserburg and Williston. Witfontein is 25km from Fraserburg with halfway tarred road.
- A cosy and comfortable little house with own garden, booked for one group at a time.
- The self-catering guest house is 80m from our house.
1 room – double bed with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom (shower)
A second bathroom (bath + shower), for
1 room – 2 single beds
1 room – 1 single bed
1 single bed in adjacent area of the sunny living room
Fully equipped spacious kuier-kombuis, with coffee/tea/sugar/milk/farm rusks
Available on request –
- Karoo lamb chops
- Dough for roosterkoek on your own braai
How to experience your farm stay –
- A telescope to watch the starry sky and moon
- Enjoy a trip on the back of a bakkie
- Take a walk in the veld to Daskop
- Just relax, wander along and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and spaciousness of the Karoo…
Contact Lorraine du Toit at 023 741 8833 or 074 646 9976 or email@example.com